The GM Global Diagnostic System 2 (GDS2) is a PC-based software application designed to diagnose and repair onboard automotive electronic systems. The software application is used with a personal computer and a GM MDI (or J2534-2 equivalent). GDS2 applies to select 2010 to 2013 model year and all 2014 and newer GM vehicles.
GM GDS2 main features:
- Vehicle and system diagnostics
- Clearing DTC codes
- Identification and data displays
- Operate control functions
- Perform configuration and/or reset functions
- Read vehicle-wide DTC and ID info
Covered brands: BUICK, CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, GMC, OPEL.
GDS2 version: v100.0.00700
OpelVauxhall version: v2020.1.0
Tech2Win version: v187.000
- J2534 Hardware: works up to 2016 vehicles
- GM MDI/MDI 2: Works on all models
Minimum system requirements:
- AMD/Intel CPU 2.0 GHz with virtualization capability
- 4 GB RAM
- 25 GB free space
Installation: After successful payment, you'll receive an email instantly with the download link, if you don't receive the email make sure to check your spam folder or contact us via WhatsApp from the icon at the bottom right corner. Most of our packages are stored in a MEGA premium account for a better download experience. If you had any trouble with the download process, we will help you as well. If you checkout with the "Remote Installation" option then we'll handle all the installation and configuration via TeamViewer or AnyDesk session.