Mercedes Vediamo Distributed Diagnostic Application for Engines (Verteilte Diagnose Anwendung für Motoren) is a software system for electronic control unit (ECU) diagnostics and coding that is integrated into the CAESAR/DIOGENES process chain. It allows diagnostics on any ECU over K-line as well as CAN and encompasses all established protocols from RTMD+, MBISO, KWFB, KW2000 to UDS. Despite its name, Vediamo is not limited only to engine ECUs. Vediamo is based on the Mercedes-Benz DCDI standard communication platform CAESAR and hence supports all communication hardware.
Vediamo main features:
- Distributed diagnostics with multiple, simultaneous special client applications, e.g., test run control over PSR adapter while simultaneously verifying with Ecoute
- Expansion of the system by additional clients
- Diagnostics, coding, or flashing of multiple ECUs simultaneously
Vediamo programming database: included
- AMD or Intel Celeron/Pentium CPU 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher
Need XENTRY PassThru? Click here…
Installation: After successful payment, you'll receive an email instantly with the download link, if you don't receive the email make sure to check your spam folder or contact us via WhatsApp from the icon at the bottom right corner. Most of our packages are stored in a MEGA premium account for a better download experience. If you had any trouble with the download process, we will help you as well. If you checkout with the "Remote Installation" option then we'll handle all the installation and configuration via TeamViewer or AnyDesk session.