- Diagnostic Software
- ECU Tuning
- GPS & Maps Updates
- Part Catalogs & Repair Manuals
Scania Multi Electronic Parts Catalog 03.2023 Release
Outstanding remote installation service (optional)
Scania Multi is a software application for the presentation of technical information related to parts, servicing, and repair of Scania 3-series trucks and 3-series buses up to the latest model. The Multi RMI application includes information such as the Parts Catalogue and Workshop Manual for Scania 3-series trucks and 3-series buses up to the latest model, E2011, P96 Engines, and Labour Times.
By entering the chassis number of a specific vehicle the system will present the information relevant to the vehicle in question. It is also possible to search for general information without entering a specific chassis number. However in that case the system will not offer full support to indicate to which specific vehicle/vehicles the information applies.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Persian, Finnish, Italian. Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Chinese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese.
- P-, G-, R-, S-series truck (2016-)
- P-, G-, R-, T-series truck (2003-)
- 4 Series truck (1994-2008)
- 3 Series truck (1987-1996)
- F-, K-, N-series Bus (2004-)
- 4 Series bus (1994-2010)
- 3 Series bus (1987-1999)
- E2011 (2010-)
- P96 (1996-)
- New engine with cylinder block generation 3, DC13 173-176. It is easily recognisable as it has only one rocker cover.
- It also has a common cylinder head for all cylinders and double overhead camshafts.
- This has been developed to give lower fuel consumption, lower emission values and to make service work more efficient.
- A new type of flange screw with self-tapping threads (MPoint) is used to a great extent. These must not be mixed with or replaced with traditional screws.
- Increased fuel pressure to 250 bar results in lower consumption and also means the introduction of new lead-free main bearings. These main bearings are not as forgiving of contaminants and require better cleanliness during service work when opening the oil channels on one side of the oil filter. With this, a new symbol has been introduced warning of serious consequences if contaminants get into sensitive components.
- The rocker cover also requires cleaning before removal as the camshaft cams are more exposed than in previous cylinder block generations.
- The additional time required for extra cleaning of specific components is included in the standard times.
- New procedure for washing the engine, which includes cleaning the underside of the cab floor.
- New fuel optimisation unit (FOU).
- Increased need for cleanliness when working on injectors as the common rocker cover is lifted off for access
- New fuel optimisation unit
- New fuel tanks, size small, medium and large
- New hole patterns and attachment points to enable a more flexible chassis.
- New, hidden selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- New exhaust installation with the new silencer length 685 mm for
- DC13 173/174/175/176
- New DC13 engine (cylinder block generation 3) with a large cylinder head and new interface with the chassis and gearbox.
- Changes to main group 16, L, P, G, R, S series Part number instead of the description of constituent components in the cable harness section.
- New sections in 16-70 based on Scania standard.
- Component codes were removed for all components in 16-70 because the part number and component code are now displayed in the cable harness section.
- O.S.: Windows 10 or higher
- CPU: 1.60 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB of system memory or higher recommended
- Hard Drive: 60 GB of available space
Installation: After successful payment, you'll receive an email instantly with the download link, if you don't receive the email make sure to check your spam folder or contact us via WhatsApp from the icon at the bottom right corner. Most of our packages are stored in a MEGA premium account for a better download experience. If you had any trouble with the download process, we will help you as well. If you checkout with the "Remote Installation" option then we'll handle all the installation and configuration via TeamViewer or AnyDesk session.